Cocoknits Natural Mesh Bag
Traveling with knitting often leads to unwound and tangled cakes of yarn in your bag. Clear plastic bags aren't as eco friendly as we'd like them to be, so we found a solution that looks chic and is just as functional as it is beautiful. It opens wide to accommodate a large wound skein (or two smaller ones) and has snaps that allows you to customize the size and configuration. Made of woven, washable paper fabric - they are sturdy, yet lightweight.
- Made from all natural paper mesh
- Dimensions, unsnapped: 6" width × 6" height × 6" depth
- Accommodates one large or 2–3 small balls or cakes of yarn
- Snaps at top
- No zippers to snag your projects
- Bag is flat-bottomed and stays upright
Place your yarn into the unsnapped bag – the wide opening accommodates one large or 2–3 small balls or cakes. Fasten the side snaps, then run your yarn between the center snaps, or to either side when knitting with multiple strands.
Safe to machine-wash and air-dry.