This is the Challenge that's been a year in the making!
The Love Sweaters 90-Day Challenge starts January 15th.
Join the LoopsLove Challenge group during open enrollment and you'll get:
• Our Love Sweaters 90-Day challenge and digital workbook download (Part 1 will be emailed 1/15/19) - a step-by-step guide to choosing your perfect sweater project for wherever you are in your knitting journey - whether you're just starting out or making your 100th sweater! We've also filled it with our favorite tips, tricks and tips gleaned from 14 years of running a local yarn store, and some of our favorite Knit Stars tips, too!
• You'll also get access to our ultra-positive LoopsLove Challenge community via our private Facebook group - for support and encouragement throughout the 90-Day Challenge and beyond.
• Once you're in the Facebook group, you'll also have access to all 4 of our previous Challenge Workbooks, including Love Your Stash, W.I.P It!, Love to Give and Love Your Self (including more than a dozen free patterns :)
• We often have surprise, expert guests in the group. Some of this year's guests have included Clara Parkes, Andrea Mowry and Carson Demers, the knitting ergonomic expert!
• The LoopsLove Success Path video series will help you define the next step in your journey
• You'll get a juicy discount code for shopping on LoopsLove.com, good for as long as you remain a member
• As a Challenge member, you'll have a special support email address for V.I.P. help from the Loops Troops at our local yarn store in Tulsa, OK, USA
All for just $19/month!
Or join for a full year of Challenges for $199 (save almost $30).
Here's what a few Challenge members recently had to say...
"Shelley, thank you so much! I have grown and accomplished so much as a knitter thanks to the last 12 months in this group!" - Angela, LoopsLove Challenge Member
"And you know the opinions will be honest, unbiased, sassy and helpful. I too love where Shelley is taking this group!" - Janet LoopsLove Challenge Member
"Thank you for your caring attention to your customers! It has been nice to know we are not alone in our struggles! You have provided a map to help find a way to success in the knitting world. This group has provided cheerleaders, inspiration, and places to turn for help. Love everything about this group and the challenges!" - Barbara, LoopsLove Challenge Member
What happens after you join?
• You'll get an email confirming your membership, with a link to the private group, discount code and special email address for support.
• After the Love Sweaters challenge, your membership automatically rolls over to the next challenge - no need to renew each time. You can cancel at any time by simply logging into your account and clicking Manage Memberships.
• This is an all-digital membership. You own the workbook download and can print it at home if you wish. Nothing will be sent in the mail.
Any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't wait to see you inside the group!
Shelley and the Loops Troops