So many of you joined us for the 7-Day Knit Stars Challenge!
Congratulations on making some time just for YOU and your knitting practice.
Now, how about an exclusive kit to reward yourself?!
We created these kits especially to celebrate YOU, at special savings of more than 30% off. It's our way of saying thank you for all of your support. You deserve to treat yourself 😊
Your kit includes:
* 3 skeins of Loops Luxe Royal Alpaca / Silk chunky yarn in your choice of Loops Blue, Perfectly Pink, Light Grey, Charcoal or Natural.
* A Pocket Pattern Booklet with 3 simple, meditative patterns, each designed for 3 skeins of Loops Luxe yarn - plus access to tutorial videos and a 4th bonus pattern with both knit and crochet options.
* Loops Luxe US 13 (9mm) 32 inch circular needles- the perfect size for any of the 3 patterns.
* A set of 50 flexible Loops blue stitch markers
* An iconic Loops shopping bag, perfect to carry your knitting project or take on your next LYS visit
* A Knit The World Together bullet journal
* 3 sheets of positive, uplifting stickers, perfect for use in your journal
* A Loops nail file
...A $100+ value, for just $69.00!
Choose your kit and favorite Luxe colorway here!
This time last year, we all found our lives changing in ways we could never imagine.
To share comfort, connection, and inspiration, we created Free Stars and the response from knitters around the world was so positive, we want to bring it back this spring!
Sign up now, and from April 11-20 you can learn from Cecelia Campochiaro, and see her groundbreaking Sequence Knitting Knit Stars Masterclass.
This technique creates amazing textures and designs on knit fabric, and is made with simple knits and purls! Beginners can experiment with moving stitches around and gain a new understanding. Advanced knitters can incorporate these new textures in any design or project!
Click here to join us in this free Knit Stars adventure!
This is it!
Last call for Hot Loops Tickets! 🗣
Our virtual party and project wall reveal is *this Friday, April 16 at 7pm!*
We'll reveal our 2021 Spring Hot Loops Wall, featuring indie dyed yarns, exclusive colorways...and the projects we'll be showcasing for these fabulous yarns will jump to the top of your knitting queue!
Your $25 reservation gets you:
💙 First look at the new Spring Hot Loops Wall yarn and projects during our live Zoom party on Friday evening.
💙 A party favor in your shipped package
💙 $25 credit toward your purchases through Sunday, April 18th, midnight, Central.
Sign up here for a fabulous virtual fiber experience. If you're a member of Knit Stars Club (formerly LoopsClub), be sure to check the Knit Stars Club Members Facebook group for details on how to get your ticket for free. 😉
This is a crochet project that will have even the most devoted knitters searching for a hook...
Loops Trooper Karen used two skeins of Juniper Moon Farm Cumulus and a J Hook to create the Crochet Infinity Cowl by Karen Klein (free on Ravelry).
Juniper Moon Farm Cumulus is one of the loftiest, softest and most scrumptious cotton yarns we've ever snuggled! Light as a feather, Cumulus is perfect for this quick spring cowl.
Shown here in one skein each of Color 111 Kokomo Blues and 117 Bondi Beach, you'll even have enough yarn to make the cowl wider if you prefer.
Knit top down, the length is easily adjustable! The front and back are worked separate until the armholes and then joined to work in the round for a quick finish and wearable comfort.
Knit this quick spring staple on size 6 and 5 needles. Depending on your size, you'll need 2-4 skeins of Juniper Moon Cumulus.
Pick up cloud-soft Juniper Moon Cumulus here!
These 2-Ingredient bagels from Recipe Girl have it all. They're high-protein, and you can eat them fresh and warm, make ahead and freeze, and customize with your favorite toppings! If you can knit and purl, you can make bagels at home.
2 cups self rising flour
1 to 2 cups thick, nonfat plain Greek yogurt
1 large egg
pinch of fine sea salt
1 teaspoon water
everything bagel seasoning mix, poppy seeds, etc.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Place parchment paper on a baking sheet. Lightly coat with cooking spray to prevent the bagels from sticking.
2. In a large bowl, use a sturdy spatula to combine the self-rising flour and 1 CUP OF THE YOGURT until the mixture clumps to a shaggy dough. Add additional yogurt until you have a good consistency that is not quite sticky. Dump the mixture onto a lightly floured work surface. Knead the dough together by hand for about 5 minutes, until the dough is smooth and elastic. If your dough is sticky add more flour or use less yogurt.
3. Divide the dough into 8 equal parts. Shape each portion of dough into a ball. Use your thumbs to make a hole in the center of each ball. Gently pull and stretch until the dough is a uniform sized ring. Repeat, and flour your hands as needed.
4. Arrange the shaped bagels on the prepared baking sheet. Mix together the egg wash by whisking the egg, salt, and water in a small bowl and brushing over bagels. Sprinkle on desired toppings.
5. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
Eat warm out of the oven, or let cool and store in a zip baggie or well-sealed container for up to 24 hours. If you keep them refrigerated, they should stay good up to 3 days. If you want to freeze them, wrap them individually and let them thaw before cutting open and toasting.