Finally. It’s the day after…
The day you get to relax, maybe make some pancakes, kick back and settle in with your latest project wearing the new Snuggie that Aunt Ruth gave you.
And maybe if you’re really lucky, you got a Knit Stars gift card (or 3) in your stocking!
That would be perfect timing, because our One and Only Knit Stars Sale is ON!
Since we opened Loops 16 years ago, it’s been a tradition for us to say a very special thank-you to our customers by way of a year-end sale.
We’ve put luxury yarns, tools and gifts throughout our Knit Stars Flagship Store and online on sale, 20-40% off.
And each day, we’ll be offering a “super-sale” item or two at 50% off!
Today’s super-sale is Loops Gusto, a superwash merino sportweight, hand-dyed just for Loops in two beautiful, tonal colorways - “Grey Day” and “Red River.” At 50% off, Gusto is 330 yards for just $13 per skein.
It’s a great time to pick up a sweater quantity or make a large shawl. We love “Emiliana” by Lisa Hannes (2 skeins each of both colors) or “Meadow Moon” by Jennifer Steingass (4-7 skeins of MC + 1 skein of CC. Both patterns are available on Ravelry).
Buy “Gusto” at half-price today, here.
“Emiliana” by Lisa Hannes. “Meadow Moon” by Jennifer Steingass. Both available on Ravelry.
Shop Trailhead Countdown calendars at half-price here.
Shop all of this week’s Sale yarns here.
Just enter the special code: LOOPSHOLIDAY at checkout and get 20% OFF anything in the entire Loops Amazon store until 11:59 pm PST Dec. 31, 2021.
Click here to shop the Loops Amazon Store.
A: Classes at your local yarn shop, anytime you dang well please…for free!
Introducing Classes On Demand™ … only at the Knit Stars Flagship Store ✨
Here’s how it works.
- Simply show up - alone or with friends - any time during Flagship Store hours (M-T-W-F 10-6, Th 10-8 and Sat 10-5).
- Have a seat at any table and queue up your class video. Current class choices include How to Knit (Easy Like Sunday Morning Scarf), How to Purl (Double Seed Scarf), How to Crochet (Ready, Set, Ribs Scarf) or Biggie Blanket.
- Our happy team members will help you choose your materials and get started, and they’ll be there to help if you get stuck!
Got questions? Shoot us an email at email@example.com. We can’t wait to see what you make!
We’re getting new yarn and fun stuff in every week, so there’s always plenty to touch, see and do!
Plus we’ve put together this Handy Travel Guide with tips on where to stay, eat and play when you’re in Tulsa. Why not make a weekend of it?
Firecracker Champagne Paloma
From Half-Baked Harvest
- watermelon, blueberries, and raspberries (optional)
- 1-2 tablespoons granulated sugar (optional)
- 2-3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups tequila or jalapeño tequila
- 1 1/2 cups grapefruit juice
- 1 (750ml) bottle champagne, chilled
- To make the ice, arrange star-shaped pieces of watermelon, blueberries, and raspberries in ice cube trays. Fill with water. Freeze at least 2 hours.
- In a pitcher, muddle the sugar (if using), rosemary, and lime juice until the rosemary has broken down a bit. Add the tequila and grapefruit juice. Stir to combine. Chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, rim your glasses in salt, then fill with frozen fruit ice. Pour over the paloma mix. Top each drink off with champagne. Add extra ice so it's popping out of the drink. Drink and enjoy!